Wednesday

New Kit - ASIAN INFLUENCE PTU & 2 Freebies!

Hi All!
Well I seem to be on a roll lol

I have another new kit for you :)

Asian Influence
12 Papers & 37 Elements
Includes:
1 Bamboo

1 Chair

1 Cherry Tree

1 Fence

3 Ferns

1 Grass

1 Lamp

1 Pagoda

12 Papers
4 Stone Path's
2 Path Gates

1 Rock

8 Screens

4 Silk Screens
1 Silk Screen Set
2 Statues

1 Stone Lantern

1 Tree

2 Water Lilies

Available in stores now
(links on right)

And now for the freebies :)

Click on the preview's to download!

I hope you like them
Auri xxx


6 comments:

Carol said...

These are really pretty. Thank you!

Carol said...

I liked your freebies so much that after I downloaded them, I just had to go and buy the whole kit. It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Sally said...

Thank You for sharing your beautiful freebies

AnimalSkrappers said...

Hi Laurie,
Thank you for the freebies. I especially like the cherry blossum tree.

And thank you for the little download on how to use a blog layout and not lose your widgets.
I'm trying to start my blog, but haven't been able to figure out the codes, etc. My blog is still close to outside access, but as soon as it is up and running, I'll let you know! Thanks so much.

~Sallye~

Aurien said...

Thank you all!
I can't wait to see it Sallye xxx