Treasured Scraps Charity Kit

This kit is a labor of love for Treasure Scraps as Brynna is the niece of our owner Patty.
Brynna is a remarkable 9yo going through something no child should ever be forced to endure.
So Patty decided to put together a Charity Kit and 41 designers have come together to bring you this very special kit that contains 339 papers, 1040 elements, 6 background tiles, 3 alpha, 4 Quick Pages and 1 Brag Book for only $13!

You can find the kit by either clicking on the preview above or going to the Treasured Scraps Exclusives or Charity Kit sections of the store.
75% of the proceeds go into a fund for Brynna herself and the other 25% will be donated to a wonderful charity called RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network).
You can find out more about Brynna at the blog Patty set up for her here.