Monday

Questionaire from Lisa

I was passed on this questionaire by Lisa from Sophisticated Scraps
Ty hunni xxx

  1. How long have you been using PSP?
  2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
  3. Who is your favorite artist?
  4. Who is your favorite scrap designer?
  5. Which 3 blogs do you visit every day?
1. I have been using PSP now for a little over two years.

2. I was in a backgammon group and I loved the pages that were used for the tournaments. I was given PSP by a wonderful friend and that was the start :) I recently got into making scraps through one of the ladies I write tut for (yes you Lippy) and now Im hooked lol

3. I have a few but I'd have to say Jennifer Janesko

4. I collected every single scrap from Melissa @ Sentimental Style way back when she had her yahoo group and also from Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps. They are both huge inspirations to me

5. Digi Freebies, Cu Freebies Only & DigiScrap Depot

I am passing this on to Lippy, Patty & Jessica

0 comments: